So, when I came across this idea on Pinterest, I knew I had to make these as Valentines for my second grade class. I figured if us adults had fun with the silly props, my students would love them. I found this picture on Pinterest, but couldn't find a link for templates and directions, so I did some "Googling" and found free templates, then recreated the lollypops myself.
What You'll Need:
* Red (or pink) and brown (or black) stiffened felt
*Tootsie Pops (I used the cherry Valentine assortment)
1. Print templates on cardstock and cut out.
2. Trace template with a marker onto felt.
3. Cut out felt shapes.
4. Using sharp scissors, make a hole on the traced side-up of the felt.
5. Insert lollypop stick on the traced side of the felt.
6. Flip lollypop over where the clean side of the felt is showing.
I know my students will love these funny Valentines! Be sure to check back later this week for more Valentine ideas.