Wednesday, November 9, 2011

6 Months Already?

Happy 6 months to my sweet little boy!!! It's so hard to believe he's half a year already. I know all of you moms out there know what I mean when I say that everyday with him is like unwrapping a surprise gift you didn't know you were going to get. He discovers something new everyday and I know it's just going to keep getting better. He's getting pretty good at sitting up by himself, so today I let him sit up in his bathtub rather than laying in the infant sling and it totally made my day. He discovered splashing...like, soaking mom splashing. He had an absolute ball! It was the cutest thing. Being a mom has changed me in ways I never thought possible, and that little boy just steals my heart more and more with every passing day. I love you so much mister boy!

2 comments: