Thursday, January 26, 2012

Frame Wall

I've always wanted to do a frame wall, but never really thought I could pull it off. When I came across this one on Pinterest several months ago, it inspired me. For the past several months, I've been collecting pictures and what-nots to put on my wall. Finally, with the help of my husband, I have a frame wall in my house! I absolutely love it. I think it makes the whole room feel warm and inviting. Looking at it next to the inspiration photo, mine looks a little sparse, but I will keep adding to it.


My inspiration


My wall

I have to give a special thanks to my wonderful father-in-law who built this beautiful console table for me. I gave him a picture from a magazine and he replicated it. He's amazing! Next, one of my favorite touches on my wall is the watercolor on the lower left corner. It's the first house my husband and I lived in- a lilac cottage that will forever be imprinted in my heart. Mimi had it done for my birthday- so special! And finally, I loved what the sign said in the inspiration picture- "Our Life, Our Story." I couldn't find a sign anywhere that said that, so I bought an old piece of painted wood at the Roundtop/Warrenton Antique Fair and did it myself. My handwriting isn't the best, but it will work!


1 comment:

  1. What you feel inside reflects on your face. So be happy and positive all the time.
    It's so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy.

    ReplyDelete