Thursday, December 8, 2011

Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites

Today's recipe comes from a pin I found on Pinterest. Like yesterday's treat, these are super easy and only 4 ingredients! I won't be able to bake this weekend, but be sure you check back next week for more recipes, including some of my favorite Christmas breakfasts, easy crock-pot candy (great for gifts), and more!

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love baked for me...

Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites

  • 30oz roll Pillsbury gingerbread cookie dough
  • 4 oz cream cheese (softened)
  • 2 cups powdered sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla
Roll gingerbread cookie dough into balls (about 2 tsp each) and place in mini muffin liners. Create a well in the cookie dough using the back end of a mini rolling pin. Place the rolling pin in powdered sugar first to prevent sticking. Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla in mixer. Put cream cheese mixture in a piping bag (or ziplock like I did) and fill each with a teaspoon or so of the mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 9-11 minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment