Friday, October 7, 2011

F is for Fall

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. It's the kick-off to the holiday season, which makes me totally giddy. It's hard for me to say which holiday is my favorite, because I love them all so much, but I'm a sucker for Halloween and all things pumpkin. I always get my decorations up early, and usually add to them as the month progresses. This year I'm extra excited about Halloween because I have my little pumpkin, and though he's still too young to appreciate all of the decor and festivities, I can't wait to share my love of this season with him. (Not to mention how excited I am about his first trip to the pumpkin patch and his first costume- but that's another post for another day).

Last weekend we had a lovely fall day (to us Texans, that's a sunny, breezy, 80 something day) and I thought it was the perfect time to hike up the attic stairs to dig out my Halloween treasures. After I got everything up in the house I headed to out to find some pumpkins to decorate with outside. Like I said, I will continue to put more up, but here's what I have for now. 








No comments:

Post a Comment