Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Mimi!

Today I'm dedicating my post to one of the most important people in my life, my Mimi. Today she is 75 years young and doesn't miss a beat. She is a true southern belle and the epitome of class and grace. She has taught me nearly all I know about the things I share with you, cooking, decorating, etc.  She taught me how to set a table, eat with my hand in my lap, write a thank you note and serve myself last when hosting a party. We share a love, no a passion of food, Paris, and clothes! I can confide in her about anything and know that no matter what, she is still my biggest fan. We are kindred spirits and I love her more than she knows. Mimi, I hope that one day I will be half the kind, strong and gracious woman that you are! Happy Birthday!!!


1 comment: